• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI NFC South Preview

captfluoro

If rivera and mcdermott fail to learn from the softzone blunders last year.. they need MRI's

I have yet to figure that out.  Fox did the same damn thing.

Been kicking their ass for 50 minutes and then they think they got it in the bag and go to bend don't break.  And lose..

Worst part... it is happens again and again.

Been kicking their ass for 50 minutes and then they think they got it in the bag and go to bend don't break.  And lose..

yea i thought the atlanta game was the wake up call but nope, Chicago and Tampa same damn thing.

Isnt the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Fox lost the game at the half once he was up on the lead..  Rivera actually kept it going for 3 quarters..  despite his testimony that he would step on the opponents throat and use all avenues to win a game (whether 4-3, 3-4, all avenues available on offense) he failed to produce..  however, we'll get to see what the deal is this year..... 

worst part, it does happen again and again...  

funny thing is Fox fanatics think there is much difference between him and Rivera..  Bad thing is Rivera claimed one thing (great philosophy) but still determined to be the same as the conservative coach Fox always proved to be...

Again, we'll see how this year turns out...  once that happens, we'll see Rivera's true colors...

Archived