• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI NFC South Preview

captfluoro

http://nfl.si.com/2013/07/17/nfl-preview-2013-nfc-south-2013-atlanta-falcons-new-orleans-saints/?sct=hp_t13_a6&eref=sihp

Still claims Atlanta will win the division but thinks NO can challenge them.  Calls us the Carolina Jekylls and Hydes saying if Cam can hit his stride early and the secondary holds its own we can be in the thick of things.  I thought it was an accurate preview of the Panthers.  But as it is with everything at this time of the year, it really doesn't matter what they write.

This was obviously written before they knew we were in the semifinal for best uniform ever.

That being said, I'm still on the 6-8 win bandwagon until Rivera and Shula prove they can coach on Sunday's. Our talent is good enough to win if put in position to do so.

That Week 11 loss against The Bucs hurt so much. We had that game in the basket, and then our offense went on vacation and our defense gassed. Words could not describe how pissed off I was after that game.

I was at that game with a group of friends.  It was such an unbelievable collapse I could only laugh. 

Everyones says the same damn thing- "Atlanta has the division but NO can challenge because they have Payton coming back". Doesn't everyone get sick of writing the same damn blabber?

We can ignore the fact that Atlanta's pass rush is bad and the defense as a whole is suspect. And we can ALSO ignore the fact that the Saints had the worst statistic season as a defense, ever. The Saints are getting a head coach back, sure, but they're switching they're switching their base defense as well and I don't think they have the pieces to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if us and Tampa were 1 and 2 in the division next season, it isn't all that far fetched, yet EVERY writer takes the safe, pu**y route and goes with "Atlanta , then NO because of Payton yet if everything in the world goes right with the other two teams, they can compete." Grow some balls writers. Damn.

Archived