• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

armanti edwards injury

This injury is coming at a Bad time from AE. I think that he has already secured a roster spot. But the more he Hixon and Adams are out. The more time Gettis is getting to throw his hat in the race for the 3rd WR spot. Which I thought a few days ago he was fighting for a roster spot.

Its funny.

Gettis was fighting simply for a spot on the team a week ago. Three body catches later against scrubs, and the dude is being talked as a #3 WR.

Im rooting for the guy and it would be awesome if he pans out to what everyone hopes him to be, but I need to see much more from the guy! I guess he'll get his chance Thursday to turn my head.

AE has rarely played so he has had little opportunity to be hurt.

Hixon seems to get hurt walking to the field to practice, does not even have to be in a game. He was mainly special teams/ backup wide receiver in New York too if I remember correctly, getting more time that AE maybe but I do not remember him being on the field that much, please correct me if I am wrong.

Armanti will be fine. I'm sure his leg just tightened up a little and in this heat with the way he's been playing its probably good to let him rest it for a couple days.

Gettis is getting time in the game just like Poole is. They are getting their last shot to prove that they belong. Gettis is nowhere near the #3 job.

Archived