• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI- Seahawks are fuggin good

SCP

See's Wilson throw for 200 yards in a preseason game, half of which against backups, and at home -  becomes worried....

Cmon...with all my hatred for Seattle aside, they aren't the same team on the road. At home they beat the Patriots, kill the 49ers and dominate, but on the road, they lose to the dolphins, browns, and barely beat the Panthers in our poo stages.

DOES ANYBODY HERE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRESEASON IS A JOKE. SOME PLAYERS GET UP FOR IT AND TREAT IT LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WHILE OTHERS LAUGH IT OFF AND JUST GO THROUGH MOTIONS AND SAVE UP FOR THE REG SEASON...

There are zero reasons why we should "laugh off" the pre-season based on our last 2 seasons.  Obviously, we aren't doing something right.  I just don't see how a bad team from last year can just say "fug it, we got this" in the pre-season.

There are zero reasons why we should "laugh off" the pre-season based on our last 2 seasons. Obviously, we aren't doing something right. I just don't see how a bad team from last year can just say "fug it, we got this" in the pre-season.

Exactly. Sure the Lions went 4-0 in pre season and 0-16 in regular season but thas an exception. The scary thing is so far under Rivera, our pre season performance and win % pretty much was accurate as to how our regular season turns out

so going 6-10, 7-9 is doing something right?

smdh...you were talking about the preseason and how we have to take it seriously...in 2008 we went 12-4. As we all know double trouble was born, but in our second preseason game (at philly too ironically), Deangelo had the same stats virtually as he did this past week. Delhomme threw a pick to 0 tds and only complete half his passes for 50 some yards. We lost that game too. So should we have "taken that game seriously" as well because the past two season (06/07) we had losing records?

All im pointing out is that dont judge the fate of our season through a preseason game, especially when a week ago after our win everyone including you im sure were saying oh playoffs.

smdh...you were talking about the preseason and how we have to take it seriously...in 2008 we went 12-4. As we all know double trouble was born, but in our second preseason game (at philly too ironically), Deangelo had the same stats virtually as he did this past week. Delhomme threw a pick to 0 tds and only complete half his passes for 50 some yards. We lost that game too. So should we have "taken that game seriously" as well because the past two season (06/07) we had losing records?

All im pointing out is that dont judge the fate of our season through a preseason game, especially when a week ago after our win everyone including you im sure were saying oh playoffs.

lol i never said anything about playoffs. 

and i dont judge the fate of our season through a preseason game but you can't tell me you're not at least slightly worried that we've looked like poop for majority of pre-season (Bears game was a TO fest). 

i think it's perfectly acceptable to judge players based on pre-season performances. I don't like seeing the OL get manhandled.  I don't like seeing Cam continue to overthrow WRs.  I don't like to see our secondary (which is our biggest concern heading into the season) give up big plays. 

i mean seriously, a completely unproven secondary comes out and plays poorly and they get the "they weren't really trying" excuse?  

if a player comes out and sucks, i should be able to say that without someone like you coming around with asshat gifs. 

lol i never said anything about playoffs. 

and i dont judge the fate of our season through a preseason game but you can't tell me you're not at least slightly worried that we've looked like poop for majority of pre-season (Bears game was a TO fest). 

i think it's perfectly acceptable to judge players based on pre-season performances. I don't like seeing the OL get manhandled.  I don't like seeing Cam continue to overthrow WRs.  I don't like to see our secondary (which is our biggest concern heading into the season) give up big plays. 

i mean seriously, a completely unproven secondary comes out and plays poorly and they get the "they weren't really trying" excuse?  

if a player comes out and sucks, i should be able to say that without someone like you coming around with asshat gifs. 

Playoffs was an expression, kid.

Don't get so angry when someone disagrees with you on the internet and posts a sarcastic gif. We are all fans of the same team. Judge preseason the way you want. You can be in the hit the panic button mode, but I'm not going that route. Have a nice night.

Archived