• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy throwing Kenjon under the bus

TheRumGone

There are plenty of valid criticisms of Jimmy, no need to invent more. Crap thread. 

This is my point. You can take a quick trip to the gameday thread to see I'm as hard on jimmy for sucking as anyone. but to start fabricating silly stuff just for "laughs" is dumb, especially something that is widespread around the sport. it's a QB's job.

This is my point. You can take a quick trip to the gameday thread to see I'm as hard on jimmy for sucking as anyone. but to start fabricating silly stuff just for "laughs" is dumb, especially something that is widespread around the sport. it's a QB's job.

uh, no it's not. but that is your opinion. and after your retarded mitchell thread you have no room to call anybody's thread dumb.

uh, no it's not. but that is your opinion. and after your retarded mitchell thread you have no room to call anybody's thread dumb

lol somebody's getting defensive. You quite clearly aren't all that familiar with the sport if you don't watch other NFL QB's keep their players accountable. My "opinion" seems to be the clear consensus in this thread, just as your silly retort about my Mike Mitchell thread continues to be increasingly validated each passing week.

live in your fantasy land though if you like

lol somebody's getting defensive. You quite clearly aren't all that familiar with the sport if you don't watch other NFL QB's keep their players accountable. My "opinion" seems to be the clear consensus in this thread, just as your silly retort about my Mike Mitchell thread continues to be increasingly validated each passing week.

live in your fantasy land though if you like

yes! i did it. I accomplished everything i've wanted to at the Huddle.

Goodbye Huddle!

don't try and call out others for an idiotic thread. you started this thread expecting to get a bunch of internet bro fives and "ha yeah broz teh jimmies is teh sukz!" and when people called you out for being retarded you got defensive.

if Cam didn't get onto a player for screwin up I'd be pissed, At Cam. This isn't jr high. It's the QBs job to keep his team accountable.

Didn't Cam do that last season and the media and many of you accused him of throwing his teammates under the bus and accused him of being immature and whinny?

I could be wrong but I thought last season ESPN harped about Cam calling out his team-mates and spun it into something negative.

Archived