• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How about those RED SOX!

cookinwithgas

Great win tonight. Honestly if it gets to 7, EVERYBODY will be on deck, including Lester. The starter won't be going for more than 4 unless he dominates

Very true, but I am afraid that if Peavy starts we will be down four runs by the end of the third.  I want no part of him on the mound again.

I had Sox in six also.  Of course I also said if either team won both Lackey/Wacha starts that team wins in six so I am wrong with at least on prediction.  Had us splitting both Lester/Waino starts as well as games three and four.  Here is hoping Lester proves me wrong tonight!

10 down, 1 to go!

Performance of a lifetime by Jon Lester and another big hit from another unlikely hero with David Ross' double. Coming back home with one more to finish it off. Your turn Lackey. I never gave up on you even when I should have and most everybody else did. Wednesday night is your night! Go Sox!!!

AMAZING job by Lester today, absolutely amazing. David Ross HAS to start next game...we are 3-0 when he is behind the plate, and his bat has been huge. Let's win this in six guys. I don't want the stress of seven.

I agree, Ross needs to be in the lineup Wednesday.  Go Sox!

Here's why i feel atleast a little confident.

1. This is an elimination game in a hostile environment. True, he did have alot of pressure on him before, but elimination game, it is the max you can get. 

2. Our guys have seen him before. Nobody on our team had seen him the previous game, and now that we've seen him, hopefully we can get more comfortable with what he has to offer

3. We feel like a team of destiny...this entire year has. We have had almost EVERY player on our roster be a hero at some point in the season or post-season. 

I say we win tomorrow and take home the trophy.

Archived