• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

Zod

You're paying people for the spacious parking lot free of cars, live band, games, and giveaway. Bring a six pack of coors or miller and pay 5 bucks that supports a local charity.

Yeah...what Zod said ^^^.  Except we have a DJ this week (we had a band last week).  We have the whole lot (about 40 spaces) so there's plenty of room to move around if you don't want to be right beside the music.  Bring a chair if you want to sit.  If you want to eat the delicious Mac's Speed Shop food you can BYOB AND eat for a $15 ticket.  Mac's will have BBQ, a side (think it's mac & cheese), chips, water, and sodas.  We have a cash bar starting at noon ($4 for 16oz beer and $5 for liquor drinks/shots).  We support a local charity each tailgate - this week it's Blonde vs Brunettes

If I come at 10am with small bottle of home mixed liquor do I still pay BYOB fee?

If you're bringing it in a water bottle then I would imagine we're not going to open it and taste it.  We're not trying to be strict a limit you from having fun.  We're just a bunch of Panthers fans trying to throw a good party, cover our expenses, and donate some money and raise awareness for local charities.  Not much different than what Mush was doing before.  

If you're bringing it in a water bottle then I would imagine we're not going to open it and taste it. We're not trying to be strict a limit you from having fun. We're just a bunch of Panthers fans trying to throw a good party, cover our expenses, and donate some money and raise awareness for local charities. Not much different than what Mush was doing before.

Awesome, I will def be swinging by.

Yeah I caved in and decided fug it it its only a 5 and a half hour drive and I ain't missing this pooh for nothin! Last time I was at a game was 2003 o.0 stupid navy and all. Anywho I'll be rescuing my best bro tard from a boring Sunday with the whiffle and taking the mom to her first ever game... Don't judge she's the perfect DD!! Plus I'm like the coolest son on the block! We'll probably get in really early just because A. I'm retardedly excited and B. I miss the Charlotte area. We'll definitely do the byob thing and contribute besides its about time I had some good ol eastern Carolina BBQ after going all over the country trying these others claiming they had the same recipe ;) I have one request from ya Zod. I want some of that glorious pumpkin brew pooh you were drinking last night when ya wrote that post. I'm kind of an addict when it comes to that ish. Can't wait to meet you folks!

Hm, I'm a little confused now - what's the difference between GA tickets and "free admission"?

Sorry for the dumb questions

No worries - questions welcomed. And yes, it's a little confusing because there are several ticket options.

It's free to come in and check it out

If you're going to BYOB it's $10 cooler or $5 if you bring MillerCoors

For $15 you get to BYOB and eat Mac's food

The $30 (General Admission) includes BYOB, food, and four drinks at noon.

Clearly no talking or having fun for them, final question I swear the parking lot opens at 10 or we can get there a little early to start our hanging out, this will be my first time at a game and im super pumped. we are driving down from NY and don't want to have to haul a bbq so this seems like a great options

Archived