• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

Zod

Sounds like a good spot to throw down and get pumped up prior to the game with some real fans.......Hopefully my brother and I can wake up not super hungover and stumble down there around 10, but we'll be heading about 12 too since the lines do always seems long and I don't want to chance it all.  Does the band start at 10 too or not until 12?  Oh by the way..anyone going to the AZ game??? drop me a line if you are we went two years ago and had a great time....We're going this year too...can give you a few pointers on a great bus/tailgate to the game with included beer and food too...and transportation to and from the game...really cool people...KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there before I have to head in early to the field. If we have never met please stop by and say hello.

If we have already met, say hello anyways.

If I owe you money, don't say hello.

Sorry if a dumb question, but is there any type of benefit going on? Such as for a food bank or for under privileged children?  

Anyone have any idea on when the band starts playing....When the band isn't playing do they have music playing??

We had a band last week, but we're going to have a DJ on Sunday.  He's going to start right at 10am and go until 1:30pm.  A lot of people loved the band, so we'll see what the feedback is from having a DJ and decide what we're going to do for entertainment for the Giants game.  

I don't know if they still do it, but a free way to park that I used to do when I didn't live near the stadium:

Get into a building parking deck before 8:30 or 9 (I used to use the Carillion between Poplar and Church on Trade St.).  Grab a ticket on the way in.  Since they usually hire attendants to take money at a jacked up rate for games, they keep the gates open after they show up and take your money as you drive in.  When you leave, the gates are open since they assume you already paid earlier.

No idea if it works anymore, I did it for about 3 years in my earlier Huddle days. 

Archived