• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Manning and his accuracy issues, should Broncos be concerned?

teeray

Geez just watching this game tonight Peyton Manning has had accuracy issues.  I know at this point in the game he has 370+ yards and 6 TDs  BUT....

He threw 7 yards behind a receiver earlier that almost resulted in a INT

He threw way behind a receiver that resulted in an offensive pass interference

He overthrew a wide open Thomas on a double move that should have been a TD

He underthrew a WIDE open Welker by about 15 yards that should have been a TD

He missed wildly on a comeback route to Decker

He has also missed on a couple of back shoulder throws

I mean, he fugging short hopped a screen.  A SCREEN.  The receiver was like only 8 yards away for crying out loud.

So my question is, should the Broncos be worried about Manning's accuracy?  Yes he has like a bagillion yards and and like 10 TDs, but until he becomes more accurate he will never be elite.

Point being, if you try and guage a QBs accuracy on a handful of throws in each game you will think every QB who has ever lived in the history of the NFL is inaccurate.

Cam's accuracy is fine, just because he misses some throws does not mean he is somehow unusually inaccurate.   Those who keep repeating this please, kindly, STFU.  kthx

What have I done?  Drank a 12 pack of Modelo and for some reason got unreasonably pissed about the constant "Derp  but remember that one time in that one game when Cam missed that open receiver.  He is soooooo inaccurate"

It is BS.  So I started watching to see if the greatest QB of his generation ever missed throws badly, and low and behold, he does!!

newtons accuracy and decision making needs to get better, quit cryin

Decision making sure.  But why do you believe he is inaccurate?

Better yet lets play mad libs.  Cam short hops a throw in the endzone because he is inaccurate, Peyton Manning short hops a screen pass because ____________?

Archived