• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Water Cooler debate

Hawk

unless you are a stripper or work in a store that sells stuff to strippers....when does it make sense for a woman to wear 3 inch heels to work?

I mean...don't get me wrong, the heel really accentuates the leg and ass etc....but is it appropriate in an office setting?

My understanding is that it is difficult to walk in, so I don't see the functionality of three inch heel. It's also an image thing. You don't see fat/old women wearing heels like that, so I'm sure it's also a woman displaying her looks/youth. I do wonder something though, would a shorter heel accomplish the same goal, and is it just as uncomfortable? 

unless you are a stripper or work in a store that sells stuff to strippers....when does it make sense for a woman to wear 3 inch heels to work?

I mean...don't get me wrong, the heel really accentuates the leg and ass etc....but is it appropriate in an office setting?

Lady I work with is' 4' 11" she is always wearing 3+ inch heels.  

If she's hot and it's accompanied with a nice pantsuit or appropriate work attire, just sit back and enjoy. 

I had a friend's dad pass away a year ago and at the service his girlfriend wore a mini skirt and 3 inch heels. disgusting, rude, inappropriate. 

I can see if it's date night or party night or something...we wanna look our best etc.

day to day in the office...I can't see any benefit to wearing poo that's uncomfortable just to impress the same people you work with each and everyday.  I think after a while, they know who you are and what you are and stand for...who are we trying to impress at the office with 3 inch heels!!!

and for me and what I do...it's no different than a guy wearing a suit and tie.  there's a time and place...I just don't see day to day office work being that time and place.

I can see if it's date night or party night or something...we wanna look our best etc.

day to day in the office...I can't see any benefit to wearing poo that's uncomfortable just to impress the same people you work with each and everyday.  I think after a while, they know who you are and what you are and stand for...who are we trying to impress at the office with 3 inch heels!!!

and for me and what I do...it's no different than a guy wearing a suit and tie.  there's a time and place...I just don't see day to day office work being that time and place.

I wear clothes I like because I like wearing them. I don't typically dress for others except my husband.

I totally agree Biscuit...100%....and I wasn't complaining at all...I just don't get it....because at the same time, I work with a couple extremely attractive women that I know will be the first to go straight to HR if you said something about it!

Archived