• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Bye Power Rankings (lol)

SgtJoo

The next several games look very winnable.

As it stands, the offense, defense and special teams are as talented as they have been in years.

Ron appears to have the best case scenario for leading this team to a series of wins and proving he is worthy of the title Head Coach.

Can he do it?

Bad coaching makes them play to the level of better teams?

My point may not have been clear. After 3 games, the Panthers have a small sample size so I can't use statistics from this season, but I feel the Panthers were better than a number of teams we lost to last year.

Tampa Bay ( both games)

Kansas City

Atlanta (game 1)

Chicago

Those are just a few games from last year where play calling affected the outcome of the game.

Bad coaching allowed the Panthers to play to the level of their competition, but not surpass the level of competition they faced.

I am looking for the Panthers to surpass the level of their competition, as they did against the Giants in week 2. The games over the past few years have been close but the record in games of 7 points or less is dismal. The Panthers record in those close games show that coaching decisions may be the area that needs the most improvement.

Archived