• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should play Wonder Woman?

Darth Biscuit

Who should play Wonder Woman  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should play the role?

There's a basic problem with the whole idea of a Wonder Woman movie.

These days, you'll likely never get approval to dress her in the classic costume.

But if she's not in the classic costume, a good portion of your target audience won't care about seeing it.

NO FAIR LOOKING THIS UP!

Trivia Question. 

Lynda Carter was not the original Wonder Woman.  The part was re-cast prior to it becoming a weekly TV show with Lynda Carter.  (The studio felt that the original part needed to be recast because the actress in the Pilot was not "busty" enough.

What Actress Played Wonder Woman in the original TV Pilot??

The original costume is campy and stupid. But you can't just put her in a leather jump suit like everyone wanted to do in the early 2000s. Something like Thor and Captain America's would be best. Same style, but modern materials and cut.

It doesn't matter anyways it would be WB and therefor garbage like every other DC movie that Nolan didn't direct. I'd rather have Carano be Carol Danvers or someone that might actually get a good movie.

I care because the Justice League> the Avengers from top to bottom

I can agree there, but I've always been partial to Marvel... especially stuff like Wolverine and the Punisher...

Don't get me wrong, DC has some good stuff, but Marvel was just superior when I was growing up...

Archived