• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This forum needs to be renamed

Lloyd Christmas

to "Idiot Huddle".

Reading through some of these threads is just mind-boggling. Trade/bench/cut Cam. Is this some type of farce, or are some of you actually that fuging retarded? This team's problem is not Cam Newton, it is the morons that stand on the sidelines pretending to be coaches, and until this current regime is dismantled, expect the suck fest to continue. 

Here I thought you was going to suggest it be renamed the Camolina huddle.  Does Cam deserve all the grief that this board is giving him?  Nope not at all.  But he does deserve some of the blame.  Blame coaches all you want but holding onto the ball that long and you will get sacked. The Panthers have issue but they are not as bad as their record shows.  But if you think new coaches are going to help Cam you haven't followed the NFL that long.  New coach regime new QB. 

There are fans who only watch QB plays during football games and even with that, they only watch throwing downs, then there are fans who actually watch the WHOLE game.

no its Player only fans (COF= Cam only fans)and then there are team fans, who will still be fans of the team even if Cam leaves

If you  got through the Seifert years ( Dark age) love them or hate them , You are a Panther fan for life

It sucks that we have another wasted season, here's hoping the new coach is a good one. Whether cam Is his guy or not doesn't matter to me, not really sure if gettleman is sold on him

Honestly I don't think Gettleman is sold on Cam. I know he isnt sold on Rivera. If Gettleman was sold on Cam he would have extended Cam already.

Here I thought you was going to suggest it be renamed the Camolina huddle.  Does Cam deserve all the grief that this board is giving him?  Nope not at all.  But he does deserve some of the blame.  Blame coaches all you want but holding onto the ball that long and you will get sacked. The Panthers have issue but they are not as bad as their record shows.  But if you think new coaches are going to help Cam you haven't followed the NFL that long.  New coach regime new QB. 

I've been following the NFL since 1983, and if you're defending Rivera you are a prime example of an idiot I was referring to.

Archived