• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest Horror Movie Franchise of all time

Dpantherman

Greatest horror movie franchise  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the greatest horror movie franchise of all time?

• Halloween
    • A Nightmare on Elm Street
    • Friday the 13th
    • Pyscho
    • Child's Play
    • Night of the Living Dead
    • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    • The Excorcist
    • Saw
    • Paranormal Activity
    • Pie
    • Boobs

I would vote seriously here but horror has never really been my genre.  I watched one Nightmare on Elm Street when I was about 13 (thought I was badass with some friends) and didn't sleep for like a year...

Post a Sci Fi or Drama poll and I'm on it... :)

I'm a comedy and horror nut, except for when they combine like the last several Scream movies

Halloween, by-far.  I would go Friday The 13th or Nightmare, but those two just make you enjoy the brutality and cleverness (in the case of Freddy) of the kills.

Friday The 13th lost me with the remake, and Jason apparently becoming a skilled archer.

Halloween, by-far.  I would go Friday The 13th or Nightmare, but those two just make you enjoy the brutality and cleverness (in the case of Freddy) of the kills.

Friday The 13th lost me with the remake, and Jason apparently becoming a skilled archer.

I liked the Nightmare on Elm Street remake better than the Friday the 13th and Halloween remakes. But yea Halloween is my all time  favorite

I liked the Nightmare on Elm Street remake better than the Friday the 13th and Halloween remakes. But yea Halloween is my all time  favorite

Haven't seen the Nightmare remake, but I was thinking about watching it this weekend.

I absolutely LOVED the Halloween remake...well, the first one.

Haven't seen the Nightmare remake, but I was thinking about watching it this weekend.

I absolutely LOVED the Halloween remake...well, the first one.

If you can get over the fact that the new Freddy isn't Robert Englund (which is sad for me, because he was brilliant) I think it was the best of the 3 remakes.

Archived