• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter just reported Fitz is on the block

Ruff

Seriously doubt we make a move.  He would be awesome for the right price.  But I don't think we can handle whatever he will be asking, because of Hurney and his running back contracts.  I could see him maybe going to a team that is on the cusp of a Super Bowl and wants to take him for the short term [the age thing], or maybe the Patriots will pick him up [hopefully not before we play them, though].

I'd love to have him...for a better price that is. His contract is far too bloated for me to give up anything for him. Besides, if we picked him up it would only be a band aid. We still need to draft a #1 WR.

He would be an elite #2 for the next 6-7 years. I don't think that's a bandaid.

Are you serious? He just beatdown the best corner in the NFL.

I didn't say he sucked or anything, I said his best years were behind him.  Obviously he's still damn good, but it's not like he has some upside... if anything it's likely all downhill from here on out.

We need to look to the future, not trade picks for a 30+ year old WR who is going to cost waaaay too much damn money.

Archived