• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Right now I'd take Mike Mitchell over Mike Minter" -Steve Smith

Huell

without a doubt, this defense is better than in 03.

Huh???  Good yes but better than 03?  Personally I thought the 05 defense was the best one in Panthers history.  But lets wait until the end of the season to say this defense is better than our super bowl defense.

Mitchell has a lot to prove still to be held in the same breath as Mike Minter. He was and will forever will be a Carolina Panthers legend..

stealing this as my new sig... been waiting for this gif.. wish i knew how to capture my own.. 

There are a variety of programs that can do it but the most common and easiest to use I know of is called Fraps. You can rip any video thats playing on your screen, save it, upload it to youtube or make a gif out of it on many websites at that point.

There are a variety of programs that can do it but the most common and easiest to use I know of is called Fraps. You can rip any video thats playing on your screen, save it, upload it to youtube or make a gif out of it on many websites at that point.

Yea i had looked into trying that, but I am on an iMac and it seems they only have downloads for Windows...  :crazysmile:

Minter is one of my favorite Panthers of all-time as well. That being said, Mitchell is no slouch, and I can't really argue with Smitty here. I had a great feeling about Mitchell when we signed him, but as with most, I wavered a little when he struggled with penalties in the preseason... now, I'm so stoked we have him. Dude just has those intangibles and explosive finishing ability that can't be taught. His size should dictate a certain style of play, but its crazy, it feels like he is 6'4" 250 lbs. running a 4.1 40 when he's out there lol. I love him.

Archived