• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

136,000 car stolen from Panthers player

scpanther22

fekking moron....those jact-up hooptees are some of the dumbest looking things I have ever seen. As far as car fads go that crap takes the cake for deepest money pit that makes you look even more like a dumbass the more you spend in automotive history.

And as far as the thief goes, he should be on stupid crooks. Stealing a custom car?? What the hell is he planning to do? Take it to a chop shop?

I guess they were both just "keepin' it real"

i know plenty of people who do there car like this i dont think its a fad..i guess its a cultural thing

i know plenty of people who do there car like this i dont think its a fad..i guess its a cultural thing

Maybe it is cultural. I don't know. I think it's stupid regardless and just like every thing else that comes out of nowhere and spreads like wildfire it most certainly is a fad.

Maybe it is cultural. I don't know. I think it's stupid regardless and just like every thing else that comes out of nowhere and spreads like wildfire it most certainly is a fad.

but doing this to your car..has been around for a while...i would take a guess and say most people on the huddle dont hang around were all this is very popular..lol

but doing this to your car..has been around for a while...i would take a guess and say most people on the huddle dont hang around were all this is very popular..lol

I live in Greensboro and I don't remember it before maybe 5 years ago around here. And since you have mentioned it I have thought about it more and think it is most likely very cultural. I remember the first time I saw one of these rolling clown contraptions was on High Point Road one Saturday evening after NCA@T homecoming. My wife and I were surrounded by those obomanations of American Metal and stuck in traffic for about 40 minutes as we witnessed the "culture". I won't make that mistake again.

Of course I cannot stereotype either. I did see this little white boy gangster drug dealer drive a car like that on a horrible movie I suffered through once called "Alpha Dog".

Go Aggies!

This car was built by Mr. Scrape in Sumter, SC. I have seen all the pics of the work being done to it. Believe me there is every bit of $136,000 in it. Everything was custom rebuilt. It was crazy. Those guys are really good at customizing rides.

This car was built by Mr. Scrape in Sumter, SC. I have seen all the pics of the work being done to it. Believe me there is every bit of $136,000 in it. Everything was custom rebuilt. It was crazy. Those guys are really good at customizing rides.

You can roll-up big time money is customizing and re-building cars.

My father just finished the re-build of a beautiful '34 Ford Coupe....and he has over $100k in it.

Archived