• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

136,000 car stolen from Panthers player

scpanther22

136k is probably what he put into it given the ridiculous rims, candy paint, the steering wheel the article mentions, engine customs i'm sure on a ride like this, the truck spindles required for the huge rims and the work to put them on, other interior, the grill and bumpers, and another certainty would be some electronics(speakers, video game, dvd, etc). he would never get that much money if he were selling it.

136k is probably what he put into it given the ridiculous rims, candy paint, the steering wheel the article mentions, engine customs i'm sure on a ride like this, the truck spindles required for the huge rims and the work to put them on, other interior, the grill and bumpers, and another certainty would be some electronics(speakers, video game, dvd, etc). he would never get that much money if he were selling it.

I know, but why would you do it? Why not just buy a luxury car? I mean in the end it's still just a Chevy...

classic chevys trump luxury cars(and many others) IMO, and many other people would say the same. i personally would love to have a 62-64 Impala, a 65 Chevelle, a 67-69 Camaro, or a 55-57 Bel Air. I would not custom them in the "box" manner that TD did though. mine would look close to original with little touches to make it my own. probably would take less, but still a lot, money

Archived