• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

mitchell gets mri tomorrow

The Saints fans I've seen on facebook, are talking more about their meeting with the Panthers than anything else. They think they're going to blow thru the Seahawks. LOL

There's not one logical Saints fan that would say this. 

Everyone I have seen has said how tough of a game this will be. If you have friends on Facebook saying this, they are idiots. 

For your sakes Taint fan, you better hope is cuz he's making QBs sweat profusely when thinking they see him blitzing.

Happy feet.

Brees has arguably the quickest release in the league. You think he would be scared of this? 

I'm worried about your front, not your secondary, which I know Brees can light up. 

Either way, trash talking Brees is not smart. 

Oh yeah, we're shaking over here. You guys can't stop Newton from running it down your throats and Hardy and Johnson own Hobbit Brees. If I were you, I'd be worried about your QB dropping back into the pocket because Panther defenders have a personal vendetta over your classless fanbase and squad of dirty players.

Oh, it's personal. Pray Mitchell and/or Hardy don't land any cheap shots cuz they're coming.

Running game, TOP, trying to protect the defense by clock-consuming drives...all of that aside.  I want to put up 50 in each game on that absolute unmitigated disgrace of a franchise.  We still haven't gotten ample revenge for the last game of 2011 yet.

There's not one logical Saints fan that would say this. 

Everyone I have seen has said how tough of a game this will be. If you have friends on Facebook saying this, they are idiots. 

Oh, I know they are idiots. LOL

Not friends either. just in a group.

it's entertaining reading when I'm bored at work tho.

Brees has arguably the quickest release in the league. You think he would be scared of this? 

I'm worried about your front, not your secondary, which I know Brees can light up. 

Another lame fan who won't have balls to come back here to eat poo after we beat the Aints on primetime? Like those Pats fans here?

classless fanbase 

Read this, and I have heard nothing but similar responses from other teams. You are way off. Don't let your hatred for a team blind you. Our fan base is a passionate group, but by far one of the nicest. 

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/163162-saints-fans/

Every fan base has some shitty people that cheer for the team, including the Panthers. 

Read this, and I have heard nothing but similar responses from other teams. You are way off. Don't let your hatred for a team blind you. Our fan base is a passionate group, but by far one of the nicest. 

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/163162-saints-fans/

Every fan base has some shitty people that cheer for the team, including the Panthers. 

I'm sorry but that article proves nothing when dealing with a divisional rivalry.

Saints fans aren't even close to the "nicest" when dealing with Panthers fans (or Falcons fans...or Bucc fans).  Similarly our fans don't tend to be terribly personable when dealing with your fans or other NFCS fans.  Yes Saints fans are mega douchebags to us and our team...and lots of us tend to be mega douchebags when dealing with the Saints and their fans.  It's a generalization but it's just how it is. (and yes there was cheering when Cam was hurt last year).

I'll bet your fans are pretty OK when dealing with a traditionally awful non-conference opponent.  Ours are too.  Bet if they sport a NFCS jersey and go to one of those games they'll have a different experience.

I'm sorry but that article proves nothing when dealing with a divisional rivalry.

Saints fans aren't even close to the "nicest" when dealing with Panthers fans (or Falcons fans...or Bucc fans).  Similarly our fans don't tend to be terribly personable when dealing with your fans or other NFCS fans.  Yes Saints fans are mega douchebags to us and our team...and lots of us tend to be mega douchebags when dealing with the Saints and their fans.  It's a generalization but it's just how it is. (and yes there was cheering when Cam was hurt last year).

I'll bet your fans are pretty OK when dealing with a traditionally awful non-conference opponent.  Ours are too.  Bet if they sport a NFCS jersey and go to one of those games they'll have a different experience.

I hate the Falcons WAY more than I hate you guys, and I am willing to bet most Saints fans feel the same way. For the opening game there was nothing but hype for it, with Payton returning and Atlanta coming off a 13-3 season. 

There were no problems at all between the fans. You'll run into some rude people anywhere you go, but even for a divisional game it was tame as far as interacting with them. We would talk trash to you guys or anyone else, but give you some food and beer as well if you're tailgating. At least that's how the people I'm around are. It's just a football game, we are there for entertainment and to cheer for our teams. You can be a loud, passionate fan base, and also be civilized. 

Tourism pays for New Orleans, and we welcome anyone that is respectful. 

Awesome a Saints fan, ive been wanting to ask.. Everytime I see a Saints game and the camera pans on the crowd, why is it that Saints fans look like tweeked out, welfare receiving, meth head scumbags? I always found that quite odd.

Archived