• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy on Miami Game per ESPN 730

TheRumGone

I still standby my point you can only keep one (Hardy or Johnson).  Saying that i love Hardy's motor and desire the guy is a beast but not more than Johnson.  Enjoy the season with both and dont think of the offseason til we are there.  We will have plenty of time to discuss it then. 

I think we'll be able to keep both.  No one thought we'd be able to keep Stewart and Deangelo, but we did.  Granted, it was a good idea but terrible execution.  I think Gettleman will find a way to keep Hardy in a way that doesn't cripple us.  He's not going to overpay him like Deangelo and Stewart both were.  He'll pay him his value and he'll structure it in a way that allows us to bring in the help we need.  I think we'll use our valuable draft picks on more expensive positions and fill the cheaper positions in FA.  I have faith in Gettleman.  If I had to name a position group on the field (meaning coaches are excluded) whose improvement is most responsible for our improved results, it would be the D-line.  I don't think it's even close.  Gettleman is not going to want to subtract from that.

Archived