• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Tomlin's Sideline Move

TheRed

I hate to be the dissenting opinion but I think it was a ballsy move by a coach that wanted to win in a BAD way.

I mean seriously, how many other coaches would put their neck on the line like he did?

Plus, it makes the game soooo much more fun.

If he tried that kinda crap against the Panthers I would be furious. I think hypocrisy is allows when it comes to our boys.

I hate to be the dissenting opinion but I think it was a ballsy move by a coach that wanted to win in a BAD way.

I mean seriously, how many other coaches would put their neck on the line like he did?

If he tried that kinda crap against the Panthers I would be furious. I think hypocrisy is allows when it comes to our boys.

Cheating isn't "ballsy".

So cheating is ok if you really want to win BAD. Says a lot about your morals....or lack of them.

So cheating is ok if you really want to win BAD. Says a lot about your morals....or lack of them.

We don't have to get personal here, man. We are both Panther fans and that is the most important factor. There is no need to assault my moral character. My football character maybe ;-)

I'm sure you're a great guy, Madhatter so let's just try to enjoy football together even when we disagree?

The thing that us really odd us that he wasn't watching the play except maybe on the jumbo torn. What kind of coach doesn't keep his eyes on the field during special teams plays?

When asked, Tomlin stated he watches kick-offs and punts on the jumbotron because he can see everything.

Archived