• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Utah Jazz "Buzz City" Game thread

MichaelNewtonII

Hope you guys like your logo.

Not sure if any of you follow hockey but the Jets just came back 2 years ago. I didn't like the original logo so i was just hoping for something cool. I think the current logo is crap but like the jersey colors so it's ok.

Anyway, I'm excited to see this thing too, hopefully they keep it close to what it was before but touch it up. Kind of like what the Detroit Lions or the Panthers did with there logos. Love the old Hornets colors too.

I so wish we'd start giving Cody the starter minutes at the 4. He looks like he's turned the corner, whereas McBob has regressed.

I was thinking the same thing. Zeller is still struggling with his shot but he seems more comfortable with the ball and is playing stronger in the paint.

I was thinking the same thing. Zeller is still struggling with his shot but he seems more comfortable with the ball and is playing stronger in the paint.

Yeah, he seems to be moving A LOT better with and especially without the ball now. He seems to be playing more instinctively and naturally as well.

Archived