• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I hope we don't make the playoffs"

Zod

Theyre on their way to 11-5 and a playoff appearance. Since when is that bad?

They're stumbling ass backwards into the playoffs, while reminding everyone how much they suck on the road. They've got a lot to be scared about.

Heck there's another thread on there about how the panthers DBs/LBs got to manhandle their receivers down the field, Found it quite ironic they call it a conspiracy against them now when 2 weeks ago they got away with murder and giving people clotheslines 15 yards down the field I just LOLed

My favorite of that one was where they say Keek can get away with murder, holding Graham, blah, blah, blah.... yet conveniently forget the bear hug tackles their LT was giving Hardy two weeks ago. Holding by their OL the entire game effectively neutralized our best asset on D, making it easy for Brees to pick us apart, due to so much unwarranted time to throw.

But, it's a conschpeerashee against us who dats!!!! :lol:

"The most important stat is the turnover differential which was 2-1 in Carolinas favor. Brees while accurate is turnover prone and always has been. I dont think he is on the Eli Manning, Romo level but he isnt far off."

This made my day. I'm sure if you asked this guy yesterday he'd be saying Brees was the next Montana. This fan base is has to have the lowest IQ there is.

Archived