• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whatever happened to Cam avoiding contact...

megadeth078

He's going to get hit. I think he's a more athletic roethlisberger, but Roethlisberger takes a lot of shots just as a comparison....

I do think it's something to be concerned about. Cam is starting to get dinged and he plays behind a suspect line....

You never see a Peyton Manning take the shots cam takes.

You didn't see the game today then.  Peyton was getting hammered.

Hopefully this is the last year Cam has to behind an OL as poor as ours.  Getting him a line on par with Brady would fit right into his strengths.

If you listen to those "special QB" worshipers in today's media, one sack on QBs like Tom, Peyton, Brees, Luck, and even Rodgers, is one sack to many. 4 sacks on Cam makes those folks horny and excite like a man watching a stripper. The more Cam takes hits, the greater the chance of him getting out of the NFL with a major injury. And, getting Cam out of the NFL early is all those in the Sports Media can pray for. Simply to satisfy their egos.  

He's going to get hit. I think he's a more athletic roethlisberger, but Roethlisberger takes a lot of shots just as a comparison....

I do think it's something to be concerned about. Cam is starting to get dinged and he plays behind a suspect line....

You never see a Peyton Manning take the shots cam takes.

LOL WHAT? Payton manning had TWO broken ankles for like half the season....

All really? Glad you pay so much attention to me. I don't even know you, couldn't tell you one thing you've ever posted. Sorry im drunk still and thought the thread was dumb. Cams going to be cam. This is NFL football you can't always avoid big hits. Cam does better than most avoiding hits, but when he does take a big hit he's built to handle it.

Handle your booze then

Kinda opposite of the OP but did you see Cam leading the way on the sweep early in the game.  He put a pretty good block on a defender.

If you played before you know O-Lineman will respect the hell out of a QB that will do that.

I was hoping someone else noticed this, Cam pushed the defender completely out of the play and out of bounds like an o-lineman... dude is a beast.

If you think Cam is taking risks now, wait until a play evolves in the playoffs where it's him, a defender or two, and he's running for the pylon or some situation comparably big.

Remember how hard he played against Cincy his rookie season in the goddamn PRESEASON? That will be back tenfold.

Archived