• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles will smash Cowboys, regardless of Romo.

Swan

I live in Dallas, and listening to ESPN radio just makes my ears bleed. 

On Sunday, a day where the Panthers beat the Saints for the #2 seed and NFC South division, we weren't even on the front page of ESPN. No, who was there instead? Tony Romo coming back, and beating a shitty Washington Redskins team with a backup QB. L-O-L. The Cowboys homerism hit full throttle that day on ESPN, and my jimmies were EXTREMELY rustled. 

Just the amount of coverage that the team receives is just beyond me. I mean, okay, mediocre/bad team wins against a team that's given up, big deal. Peyton wasn't on the front page, and neither were the Panthers. L-O-L. 

Anyways, Romo or not, the Cowboys will get utterly destroyed. Yesterday, a local radio host said that the Cowboys would win, since they won in week 6 or whatever. Who was the QB at the time? A struggling Matt Barkley and Nick Foles.

Here's to a grand anal thrashing of the Cowboys on Sunday, a Panthers' win, and a Merry Christmas to you all.  :dw:

-Swan

Archived