• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All possible opponents in 2 weeks.

Awesomeness!!

But GB's defense is atrocious. They do not scare me at all

Not gonna matter if our receivers play like they did today.

At this point I don't want Ginn or Lafell back.  Even if we don't draft a receiver I'd be willing to take a chance with King and McNutt just because we'd save 5-6 mil.  Even if they end up sucking we'll be in the same situation, but with a little more cap space.

I was hoping Chicago won, really don't want to see GB with Rodgers and Cobb back. It was funny though seeing Peppers pouting on the sidelines.

Really? I don't want to see Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Martellus Bennett - personally. Who would cover all those guys?

But they would have Cutler throwing the ball...which almost guarantees a couple of interceptions

Perhaps, but, he doesn't throw tons of picks every single game though. Hoping for picks would be a toss up. Facing Rodgers is meh if you hit him bad and he reinjures that collarbone or whatever the game is done and his receivers are at least a bit smaller.

Personally, I am more scared of Philly at the moment. Although having home field is upping our chances by a little.

Archived