• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets face it.

Snake

I have no problem keeping Donald and Ginn, but not as #2 and #3.  Donald can be a good possession receiver across the middle and goal line, and ginn can be a long bomb threat.  But we need a legit #1 to come in to allow those guys to have more room.  A premium WR, and our offense improves significantly.

Greg Hardy, Brandon LaFell, and Dwill/Stewart are not worth the money. We need to spread the love around and get some better pieces to win.

Hardy is. He was sick all week with bronchitis.

Double Trouble is holding us back. Not just cap space but we didn't have a real rush threat most of the year if it wasn't for Cam. Traditional run was middle of the road at best.

Hardy is. He was sick all week with bronchitis.

Double Trouble is holding us back. Not just cap space but we didn't have a real rush threat most of the year if it wasn't for Cam. Traditional run was middle of the road at best.

Hardy is a good player but your have to pick it up in the playoffs. I just cant see him getting a ton of money for what he does for this team. I really hate we have to choose but the fact is we just cant afford what he wants and still get over the hump. I want a SB not a one and done.

Archived