• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

O-line has to be the priority.

Awesomeness!!

I know, I know, we haven't had a number 2 in the better part of a decade, and I would donate my left ball to get Kelvin Benjamin, but hear me out. We can't run the ball. Aside from goal line handoffs and Tolbert literally having to run people over our conventional running game is terrible. Some may attribute that to our aging RBs, but Stew hasn't really played in 2 years and I think D Will is at least serviceable moving forward (but overpaid). The run sets up the pass, and not the other way around.

Most importantly, Bryon Bell can not be tasked with protecting the best thing that has happened to this franchise since X Clown. How Cam has managed to stay healthy thus far is incredible, and with time in the pocket I believe he can make anyone look legit (except Donald, who just sucks).

Pick up Nicks, draft the best O-Lineman in the draft. Move up if you have too.

$0.02

While the o-line needs to be addressed, it is most definitely not our top priority.  All the teams in the superbowl have multiple weapons in the passing game who can take the ball to the house on any play.  We have 1(?) with Tedd Ginn.  Teams don't respect our passing game and so they blitz because they know our receivers won't get open in time.  With this in mind, making o-line the top priority most likely wont even fix this issue because I don't think the best o-line in the league could buy enough time for our receivers to get open.

And it's not like we can only address one position every offseason.  I believe we can address WR, DB, and OL with a good free agency and draft.

It is not about merely needing a #2 WR. We need a #1 AND a #2 WR. Double dip WR in this draft. Double dip oline too but the first round should be WR so we can get a #1 option. Also, if we acquire a real passing threat or two, our running game will improve as defenses have to respect a passing threat. Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I really don't think you people understand that the top tier wr will be gone by our 2nd pick. Our only chance is the 1 st round. And don't give me that kennan Allen bs. He wasprojected to go in the first for forever and a day. His injuries were the only thing that caused him to fall

Archived