• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

Guest Dark Knight

Maybe. But for how long? The rest of this year? And does that team have enough time to move into the 6th seed, because if they don't what's the point in making moves for a team that won't beat Indiana or Miami? You've already got one of those.

Pau is 33, not 43. He has another 3 solid years left.

The idea is to get charlotte to the 2nd round, make them look like a power house combined with becoming the hornets agan going into next season and sell the fuging arena out.

Yep, something I was saying in another thread. They are pushing now and building for another short run.

Mortgaging the future of the team for 1 maybe 2 playoff runs that have no chance at making it past Miami or Indiana either year. With this in 3 years you're looking at probably one of the worst teams in the nba and another 3-5 year stretch in the lottery.

Kemba Walker

Clay Thompson

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Al Jefferson

Pau Gasol

Josh McRoberts

Bismack Biyombo

Ramon Sessions

Anthony Tolliver

Cody Zeller

Instantly the 3rd best team in the east. Don't they could upset Indy or Miami but they'd be very competitive.

Wouldn't be able to get Thompson without giving up most of the bench. Also I think gasol is done because of injuries and age. That's a 30 game run team there.

Clay Thompson

Kemba Walker

Clay Thompson

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Al Jefferson

Pau Gasol

Josh McRoberts

Bismack Biyombo

Ramon Sessions

Anthony Tolliver

Cody Zeller

Instantly the 3rd best team in the east. Don't they could upset Indy or Miami but they'd be very competitive.

Who's this "Clay" Thompson guy?

twice?

also, you should quit the Thompson talk. No way Golden State is moving the young stud. There's no rumor about GSW wanting to move him except from you.

No there was an actual rumor the other day that GS was looking to shake up the team and was shopping pretty much everyone outside of Curry. The two main names pushed were Barnes and Thompson.

No there was an actual rumor the other day that GS was looking to shake up the team and was shopping pretty much everyone outside of Curry. The two main names pushed were Barnes and Thompson.

Really? Wow.

Still, I would not make much out of that. Thompson is a stud and the most important piece on that team other than Curry; no matter what people want to think about Lee or Bogut.

Barnes, possibly. but, not Thompson.

Yep, something I was saying in another thread. They are pushing now and building for another short run.

Mortgaging the future of the team for 1 maybe 2 playoff runs that have no chance at making it past Miami or Indiana either year. With this in 3 years you're looking at probably one of the worst teams in the nba and another 3-5 year stretch in the lottery.

As opposed to just staying in the lottery indefinitely hoping that we get that once in a decade type player that will leave as soon as their rookie contract is over so we can do it again? I might as well just pull for the Wizards or Cavs if that is what I wanted

Archived