• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Khalil Mack

stirs

After his pro day, I have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to mess up everyone's top 5 picks.

Guy is a freak, great pass rusher, tough, etc.

In my opinion, he will sneak into the top 5 and a team formerly thought to take a QB, will nab this guy.  Not totally out of the realm of possibility that he goes first, but I think the real watch starts at 2.

I thought he was going top5 all along.

The guy that people are ignoring who could mess the whole draft up is "Derek Carr"! More and more teams are coming out saying they preferred Carr over Manziel. Smokescreen, maybe/maybe not. Still, Carr had a solid senior bowl performance that helped solidify him as a top QB in this year draft. People want to mock Bortles to Houston, but I believe that Carr makes better sense with O'Brien.

People are too afraid to imagine another Carr QB in Houston, but he's a better QB than his brother. If Carr goes no.1 in May it's going to be an interesting draft.

We most likely will have to face one of Mack/Barr next year vs ATL/TB. Won't be fun. I honestly don't know too much about Mack except that he is supposed to be a freak athlete.  My impression is that he is a more refined/less raw player than Barr.  I'd find it hard to believe he's a better pass rusher than Barr though.  Barr had .5 less sacks being double teamed constantly against legitimate opponents.  You can't go wrong with either though. I've seen Barr fall to as low a 20 because of Mack which seems absurd they are both going to be studs.

Archived