• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Car most likely spot for Nicks

Jackofalltrades

I'll stop shitting up the thread. I just really dislike Nicks. Sorry JOAT.

I can respect that, like Smith's decrease in production I don't think it's all on Nicks, there are other factors. I think he's the best possible replacement for Smith in FA.

There are definitely some concerns.

Not even remotely comparable.

Nicks isn't in the same universe as Johnson.

Yet we would still see ramblings along the lines of...

Calvin just doesn't have the give-em-hell attitude that 89 has and he just isn't a leader like 89. 

Dropping 89 and picking up Calvin Johnson will haunt this franchise forever,  I hope we lose every game we ever play. 

Calvin Johnson just can't command the ears of the other players like Smith is able to do. 

Yet we would still see ramblings along the lines of...

Calvin just doesn't have the give-em-hell attitude that 89 has and he just isn't a leader like 89.

Dropping 89 and picking up Calvin Johnson will haunt this franchise forever, I hope we lose every game we ever play.

Calvin Johnson just can't command the ears of the other players like Smith is able to do.

If we somehow acquired Calvin Johnson, this board would probably go down for days.

You are being ridiculous.

Guest Dark Knight

In every Hakeem Nicks thread, there is always someone blaming his teammates for his own shortcomings.

I'll play along...

In 2010 Steve Smith sucked. He was atrocious.

He was busy demanding a trade while his fans were busy blaming everyone but him for his shortcomings.

Archived