• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Car most likely spot for Nicks

Jackofalltrades

If you think Nicks is even remotely reason for the Giants debacle you didn't watch them at any point last season

Not the reason but a reason. ask his coach who mentioned how he lacked appetite to get seperation when targeted by Eli which was a factor in some interceptions, that's a quote from ny paper look it up as was his attitude and total lack of interest in team meetings if he turned up on time which he uncounted numerous fines, I'm not trolling hakeem nicks, most of you who like him can use that as an excuse against what I say but, for a guy in a contract year and seemingly wanting to stay in ny, which he did look back at articles where he mentioned he would like to stay he didn't exactly do himself well did he, so excuse me for not being overly excited that we may decide to want him, but if he comes and wears a jersey il support him like any other player.

In every Hakeem Nicks thread, there is always someone blaming his teammates for his own shortcomings.

Smith had a pro bowl QB....was the #1 target....and managed only 750 yards.

Nicks had more yards...was the #2 option....played on a bum knee....and had a QB throwing to him that was a train wreck and a complete turnover navhine.

Nicks is every bit the weapon that Smitty is.

Smith had a pro bowl QB....was the #1 target....and managed only 750 yards.

Nicks had more yards...was the #2 option....played on a bum knee....and had a QB throwing to him that was a train wreck and a complete turnover navhine.

Nicks is every bit the weapon that Smitty is.

Nobody is saying that he isn't talented.

But we don't have to talk poo about Eli Manning, and the rest of his teammates to make him look better.

here we go another 48 page thread where TheRed craps TheBed by laying down emotionally driven nonsense to form some preconceived "anti"-bias against all the supposed "tar heel fans" (lol like such a thing even exists) with each argument eventually circling back to ZOMG HE DIDNT SHOW UP TEN MINUTES EARLY FOR TOM COUGHLINS MEETING HE WAS LATE DOESNT LIKE FOOTBALL

Nobody is saying that he isn't talented.

But we don't have to talk poo about Eli Manning, and the rest of his teammates to make him look better.

Eli and the OL were atrocious last season. That is a fact.

I actually like Eli...just not the Eli of last season.

Archived