• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton now in danger of becoming Donovan Mcnabb.

Awesomeness!!

Wilson struggled in the second half of the year, without percy harvin and when sidney rice tore his acl.... russell wilson looked better when harvin came back in the superbowl...

russell wilson in the first half of last year was better simply because he had decent recievers

i feel for cam, who already had mediocre recievers to begin with.... his mechanics are better than a guy like Andy Dalton and Matthew Stafford.. but they have incredible recievers that make their jobs easier... Cam has to be tight with his passes and put the ball just right

How many games did the Seahawks lose?

Don't waste your time.  This kid is another Andrew Luck conspiracy theorist.

He literally thinks the media and the NFL are deliberately trying to take people away from black QBs and give them to Luck.

Wilson went into a huge slump after rice and harvin were injured

i remmeber the rams game, when wilson was running for his life.....

look at wilson's stats againist the likes of the texans and in the playoffs againist the saints

Don't waste your time.  This kid is another Andrew Luck conspiracy theorist.

He literally thinks the media and the NFL are deliberately trying to take people away from black QBs and give them to Luck.

or steer free-agents to qb's who look like Luck

RG3, Cam, and Wilson have no targets right now

why are their teams waiting for another team to sign a guy like Kenny Britt... wtf are they waiting for... pick up the damn phone

or steer free-agents to qb's who look like Luck

RG3, Cam, and Wilson have no targets right now

why are their teams waiting for another team to sign a guy like Kenny Britt... wtf are they waiting for... pick up the damn phone

See what I mean, Ken?

Like I said, not worth it.

op is telling the truth... the free-agency has conspiracy written all over it

it seems like 90% of the top free-agents are joining 4 teams... smh...

russell wilson lost his favorite target to the lions, and cam has nobody to throw too... rg3 might struggle with no weapons either.... this is not a good situation

look at what the Colts have done for Luck... even though he is terribly inaccurate as a qb, they are doing their best to surround him with great or big wideouts... the panthers should be giving kenny britt a call right now... they need to be desperate

this is starting to remind me of vick in atlanta... after vick went to the nfc championship game, the falcons had a chance to get randy moss and didnt do it

we have seen what donovan looked like with a dominant wr... cam, rg3, wilson, kaep... dont have an aj green, megatron, larry fitz, dre johnson, or gordon to throw too..

Conspiracy? more racial undertone garbage.

SF went after Boldin while already having Davis and Crabtree. They also added to their Oline.

Vick had Desean Jackson and brought in one of the most innovative minds on offense in Chip Kelly.

RG basically ran Shanahan out of town and he has done pretty good with qb's. Oh and didn't he go get Garcon FOR RG?

Geno Smith gets Eric Decker who ain't bad.

What qb doesn't look good with a dominant wr?

Talent wins.

Only so many teams can have the luxury of a stud qb and wr. Brady had Moss for one year and dominated and got back to the AFC Champ game a few years in a row with pedestrian wr's.

Do more homework man.

Wilson went into a huge slump after rice and harvin were injured

i remmeber the rams game, when wilson was running for his life.....

look at wilson's stats againist the likes of the texans and in the playoffs againist the saints

You didn't answer my question. How many games did the Seahawks lose?

Conspiracy? more racial undertone garbage.

SF went after Boldin while already having Davis and Crabtree. They also added to their Oline.

Vick had Desean Jackson and brought in one of the most innovative minds on offense in Chip Kelly.

RG basically ran Shanahan out of town and he has done pretty good with qb's. Oh and didn't he go get Garcon FOR RG?

Geno Smith gets Eric Decker who ain't bad.

What qb doesn't look good with a dominant wr?

Talent wins.

Only so many teams can have the luxury of a stud qb and wr. Brady had Moss for one year and dominated and got back to the AFC Champ game a few years in a row with pedestrian wr's.

Do more homework man.

Vick finished 2nd in MVP voting when he got out of prison.....  after he started lighting up defenses, the refs started to give him no respect in the pocket for late hits... Andy Reid even complained and was fined for it.... the hits took their toll on Vick, and his accuracy got worse

as for RG3 haha another confused fan, who listening to the media, and doesnt know RG3 personally... RG3 wouldnt run anybody out of town( thats not the way he was raised)... Shanny never wanted RG3... remmeber with his 3rd round pick he selected Kirk Cousins( thats who shanny wanted).... Before Rg3 got to DC, the redskins hadnt won a divison title since 99'... Mcnabb WARNED Rg3 not to go to the redskins, because of shannahan... he said this even before rg3 was drafted... lol he knew... RG3 doesnt get enough credit for putting his career on the line for a coach who never wanted him... remmeber when Mike Shanahan gave up midseason... and then the skins won 7 straight.... that was rg3 having to carry that joke of a team.... when Rg3 wasnt healhty this year... you saw how bad they were... they have so many holes, from defense, to special teams, to offensive wideouts... Garcon is a true number 2... and is NOT a deep threat... rg3 needs a kenny britt, and somebody who can stretch the field... shanny drafted rg3 only to try and improve his run game... runningbacks are meaningless in todays NFL.... the game has passed shanny by

Geno Smith went 8-8 last year with Jeff Cumberland as his best wideout lol.... his mechanics are better than Matt Stafford, but he dont have no megatron to bail him out.... also Geno is playing for a coach who is clueless on how to coach up qb's.... he only knows one part of the game... DEFENSE.. Eric Decker is worse than Santonio Holmes... he is a borderline number 2 who looked because of Payme Manning, and D.Thomas

also how did Brady look without Gronk earlier this year.... his passing numbers were awful... i guess the myth that Brady can make scrubs look good, was just that a myth.... dont try and tell me that recievers dont matter... WHEN THEY DO

You didn't answer my question. How many games did the Seahawks lose?

3... but only because they have a nasty defense.... for a while the offense wasnt doing anything.... the score in the superbowl would have been much closer if Harvin didnt play... his presence on the field opens up scrub recievers like Doug Baldwin to get free.... remmeber that 30 yard play by Harvin on the 2nd drive by seattle  in the superbowl, that one play... made the game easier for rw3

Vick finished 2nd in MVP voting when he got out of prison.....  after he started lighting up defenses, the refs started to give him no respect in the pocket for late hits... Andy Reid even complained and was fined for it.... the hits took their toll on Vick, and his accuracy got worse

as for RG3 haha another confused fan, who listening to the media, and doesnt know RG3 personally... RG3 wouldnt run anybody out of town( thats not the way he was raised)... Shanny never wanted RG3... remmeber with his 3rd round pick he selected Kirk Cousins( thats who shanny wanted).... Before Rg3 got to DC, the redskins hadnt won a divison title since 99'... Mcnabb WARNED Rg3 not to go to the redskins, because of shannahan... he said this even before rg3 was drafted... lol he knew

Geno Smith went 8-8 last year with Jeff Cumberland as his best wideout lol.... his mechanics are better than Matt Stafford, but he dont have no megatron to bail him out.... also Geno is playing for a coach who is clueless on how to coach up qb's.... he only knows one part of the game... DEFENSE.. Eric Decker is worse than Santonio Holmes... he is a borderline number 2 who looked because of Payme Manning, and D.Thomas

also how did Brady look without Gronk earlier this year.... his passing numbers were awful... i guess the myth that Brady can make scrubs look good, was just that a myth.... dont try and tell me that recievers dont matter... WHEN THEY DO

I never said wr's didn't matter. I said what qb doesn't look good with a stud wr?

You are mixing extra items into your flimsy premise. Now you add coaches flaws when your argument was this conspiracy against some qb's getting ample help.

Yeah man. It's a total conspiracy out there. Get your head out of the paper bag of glue.

Archived