• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Losers

tailg8or

Manage things like tagging Hardy, fuging our offseason. Letting key players on all positions walk. Cutting our best wide receiver for yet unknown reason. Yeah managing.

What key players walked.  Was hardy not a key player? 

What key players walked.  Was hardy not a key player? 

Hardy is a streaky player benefiting more from CJ and our new star defensive tackles. We lost our entire WR corps, our left tackle, our left guard, our special teams captain, our best cornerbacks, and our best safeties.

You guys are really blinded by the "Gettlemagic". Britt just signed for pennies, and we've just wasted our cap on scrub players.

Hardy is a streaky player benefiting more from CJ and our new star defensive tackles. We lost our entire WR corps, our left tackle, our left guard, our special teams captain, our best cornerbacks, and our best safeties.

You guys are really blinded by the "Gettlemagic". Britt just signed for pennies, and we've just wasted our cap on scrub players.

This is a smart person. Greg is very streaky. He blew the team up and we were close last year. What make him think about this year. He got his little feelings hurt that Cam aint the team leader. All egos aside, build not re-build

I am too, when you rent for one year, as a fan that is frustrating, knowing you have kept some players( Ginn, Mitchell) with that money

No way in hell do you pay Mike Mitchell 5 yrs-25 million. Mitchell was severely overpaid.

I just ask for a list of the players we lost that are core.  Gross retired, nothing we can do about that.  But I do consider him a core

No way in hell do you pay Mike Mitchell 5 yrs-25 million. Mitchell was severely overpaid.

I remember Mitchell saying he wanted to stay earlier this year. I'm not sure, but I don't think Gettleman even offered him, Captain, or Ginn a contract. We may have very well been able to retain him had we not let him go into free agency with no indication that we wanted him back.

Archived