• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints sign Champ Bailey

SCP

oh i'm sorry i guess i misunderstood when you said we only had one good defensive lineman compared to the stacked saints' d-line

what else could you have possibly meant by that shitheel?  you've done nothing but poo on the panthers defense and jerk off junior galette and akiem hicks since you regrettably decided to register here.

Right because you're assuming dipshit. All your fellow fans have been shitting on saints defense even though they've been completely wrong. 

Actually rounds 3-4 are considered to be the mid-rounds. 

And if you can't see why a run stuffing/nose tackle type player doesn't have particularly impressive stats then I see no reason for any of us to discuss football with you any further. Star's impact went well beyond the stat sheet and that is highlighted by our huge improvement in run defense and total defense from the 2012 to the 2013 season. 

yeah players drafted in those rounds are expected to quickly develop into contributors in the short term if not compete for a starting job.  after that it's commonly accepted to become a crapshoot and it's much harder to knock more misses than hits.

that's why so many people were pissed off about the picks spent on mcclain, fua, edwards, irvin, etc.  all busts, all third round picks.

why is there a 13 page thread about Bailey to the saints? Only reason i'm even posting this is because I was suprised to me this barely qualifies as news worth much less something actually worth talking about.

IMO so what, it's not Bailey from 10 years ago so why should I care, Bailey of 10 years ago I'm shitting bricks right now, Bailey today? who are you talking about again, oh that's right someone that should of retired 3 years ago.

this, people, is what a bona fide super homer looks like

-nobody on your team is as good as anybody on the saints

-our no-name 3-4 DE is better than your blue chip first rounder who was an immediate contributor and it doesn't matter that he's a second year pro and has been through two training camps and spent two years in an NFL weight training program and has had an extra season to learn the pro game and become accustomed to the grind because he's still "technically a rookie"

-the saints only lost because of flukes and miracles

Archived