• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Masters

Darth Biscuit

I had a blast playing Carolina National. You have to accept that it is a very difficult course and just take what comes.

You playing all 27, Biscuit? There is one monstrous par 5 with an extremely thin fairway and basically every landing spot is guarded by a hazard. I think it comes in at just under 600 yards from the tips. I want to say it's on the Heron Holes, but I can't really remember.

Yes, yes and no.

Have played Lockwood and Rivers Edge. Lockwood is OK, Rivers Edge is hard as fug.

Porters Neck is fabulous. Landfall is excellent as well (only played the Dye course). Idk anyone to get on Cape Fear.

Playing Carolina National this Sunday morning.

Masonboro here in town is very nice.

Cape Fear Natl in Leland is probably the nicest public course in the area now.

CFN is really nice, but I prefer the Landfall courses a little more.

Had a chance a week or so ago to play CFCC and had to work.  Bummed.

Buddy of mine has a connection at Eagle Point, but I have not been able to get on there either.

How about the 15 minutes of Tiger commentary between Nance and Faldo in Butler Cabin... while we're missing the tournament.

"Patrons" at Augusta, but their "the gallery" everywhere else.

Jim Nance and his "tradition unlike any other..."

Scott lips out a 3' putt and it rolls off the green....

Why do sports broadcasters wear jackets and ties... nobody else at the event does.

How about the 15 minutes of Tiger commentary between Nance and Faldo in Butler Cabin... while we're missing the tournament.

"Patrons" at Augusta, but their "the gallery" everywhere else.

Jim Nance and his "tradition unlike any other..."

Scott lips out a 3' putt and it rolls off the green....

Why do sports broadcasters wear jackets and ties... nobody else at the event does.

You're allowed to stop watching. I usually don't watch things I hate. Makes for a much more pleasant life.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

CFN is really nice, but I prefer the Landfall courses a little more.

Had a chance a week or so ago to play CFCC and had to work. Bummed.

Buddy of mine has a connection at Eagle Point, but I have not been able to get on there either.

Dude. Get me on with you. Fellow Panthers fan and all.. :)

Bubba is stumbling a tad on the front.

You're allowed to stop watching. I usually don't watch things I hate. Makes for a much more pleasant life.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

When did I say I hated it? It's a golf tournament- I play golf.

This one just happens to be far more pretentious and, as a result, amusing. Perhaps it's my association with the private country club business for the past 20 years. 

Archived