• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth livestreaming player interviews

boney

that camera angle is ridiculous.  do they really need to see his boot?

I think it's just where Voth is sitting.

I like that Newton said "we've never had back to back winning seasons".  I think it's great when a player talks about the team before him as if he were part of it.

Decent interview.

The lasting thought that sticks with me is that because of his injury, Cam said he has been watching way more film than ever before because his physical training has been reduced to some extent. Says he is preparing like a rookie and trying to get better at his strengths while learning and developing his weaknesses. 

He also kept emphasizing the importance of getting those back-to-back winning seasons and getting into the playoffs for consecutive years.

Newton says he is OK with the #Panthers picking up his 5-th year option. He is more focused on getting the team back to the playoffs.

Newton on new #Panthers wide receivers: “These guys are excited to play. Everybody is going to find their role and perfect it.”

Newton wants to get back earlier than four months from ankle surgery. He added that his ankle was not 100% for a long time.

Newton spoke with Bo Jackson about dealing with injury and rehab: "Bo is kind of like my long, lost big brother."

Well, there's no doubt about it - Cam Newton is THE leader of the #Panthers now - and he's embracing the role.

Newton on contract: I have no clue. I'm a QB for the Carolina Panthers... I will let my agent and GM handle that. My job is to execute.

Newton on new WRs: Those guys are excited to play. With my talk with those guys it was great. Everybody is trying to find their role.

Cam calls Tiquan Underwood "Mr. Swag" because of his high-top fade

Cam: Nothing will change about my approach to the game due to the ankle surgery.

Newton says doesn't plan to wear a brace on ankle. #Panthers

Newton: I have to take more ownership in this offense and I will.

Cam says he felt like the kid in detention who couldn't go to recess yesterday when he saw all the healthy players start OTAs

Newton: All the change at WR came as a surprise. Excited to work with a new group of hungry, motivated wideouts.

Newton on draft: I'm hoping for a receiver or an offensive player... But we just want the right guy.

Cam Newton hoping for a receiver or offensive guy with #Panthers pick at No. 28.

Cam said he's hoping for a wide receiver in the draft, but only if he can help.

Cam Newton says release of Smith caught him by surprise. Says hopefully it will be blood and guts as Smith said when #Panthers play Ravens.

Newton on Smith: He's in a place where he feels like he's happy. We're happy. I wish him much success going forward.

Cam on 89 release: If you were in the 704 region, you were surprised, including myself. I'm wishing him much success

Newton on WRs: We had a great talk yesterday. A lot was said and given and taken. No matter what WRs look like this is team game.

Cam Newton: The bonding starts now. These days are very important.

I think it's just where Voth is sitting.

I like that Newton said "we've never had back to back winning seasons". I think it's great when a player talks about the team before him as if he were part of it.

Something tells me he wanted to sit there then.

Archived