• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kemo's first (and only) letter home from camp

Chaos

Sing along if you'd like...

"Hello Mutha, Hello Fatha,

Camp is over, why'd I even botha.

Shoulda stayed home, in my recliner,

Eatin' ice cream watching reruns of Mel's Diner.

Tore my achilles, in the first half hour,

Didn't even, take a shower.

The guys were laughing, thought I was fakin',

But I tore the tendon like a piece of bacon.

Now it's back home, to live in the basement,

Don't even know the name, of my replacement.

No sacks for me this year, no silly dance.....

Guess that's why Fox and Hurney shat their collective pants.

When things go wrong, laughter is the best medicine. That, and solid depth at crucial D-Line positions, but who am I to complain. :D:D:D:D

This is bad, really bad. Kemo is the foundation of our D-line. Do you guys remember what happened to us while he was out last year, teams ran the ball right at us. I hope that the backups can step up but we might need a vet replacement. Not sure how thats going go down with our salary cap restraints. I'm sure glad that Pep isn't trying to cripple us.

This is bad, really bad. Kemo is the foundation of our D-line. Do you guys remember what happened to us while he was out last year, teams ran the ball right at us. I hope that the backups can step up but we might need a vet replacement. Not sure how thats going go down with our salary cap restraints. I'm sure glad that Pep isn't trying to cripple us.

True, but I prefer it early rather than during the last quarter of the season with little time to make adjustments. This could end up a blessing for the team in the long run. With respects to Kemoeatu, though.

But, what you are foregetting is that both he and Lewis were out during those games....and we were unable to sign anyone as a replacement.

Kemo is a big loss. But, we will be able to work through this during TC.

Sing along if you'd like...

"Hello Mutha, Hello Fatha,

Camp is over, why'd I even botha.

Shoulda stayed home, in my recliner,

Eatin' ice cream watching reruns of Mel's Diner.

Tore my achilles, in the first half hour,

Didn't even, take a shower.

The guys were laughing, thought I was fakin',

But I tore the tendon like a piece of bacon.

Now it's back home, to live in the basement,

Don't even know the name, of my replacement.

No sacks for me this year, no silly dance.....

Guess that's why Fox and Hurney shat their collective pants.

When things go wrong, laughter is the best medicine. That, and solid depth at crucial D-Line positions, but who am I to complain. :D:D:D:D

When was Kemo ever a sack machine? That phrase holds true every year.

Archived