• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis

Lilsmitty09

Later that same game Cam was hit as he ran out of bounds.

No flag.

Sometimes makes you think the NFL is fixed, ya know?

*Cough* Refs fixing our playoff game because more viewers would tune into niners/hawks in nfc championship.

I'm slowly starting to believe it, and usually when people say that crazy stuff I just laugh at it and don't care.

On Instagram a few days ago I decided to make just a quick 15 second video on Thomas Davis (15 seconds is the limit), and wasn't expecting much. Almost immediately after posting it, Thomas Davis himself saw the video, liked it and commented on it with the emoticons of clapping hands and thumbs up. He then a few seconds later commented "do a longer one and email it to me". So with that being said, I did a longer one (seen above) and sent it to him. Pretty cool! I'm interning for an Arena Football League team right now and have made highlights per request by them, but never by an NFL player let alone a Panther!

For most of you this is a "Cool Story Bro" thread, which is exactly why the video was posted first. But I just think it's cool how great our organization is, and how they can reach out to you even when your thousands of miles away!

Not to mention there wasn't a single TD highlight on YT. That man deserves hundreds. Maybe next it's time for a Kuechly one?

Keep Pounding!

Congrats dude.

In his early years, Thomas Davis was more of a pure headhunter, always lurking and ready to knock someone's block off.

Since the injuries and the rehab - or perhaps just because he's older - I think he's actually become a more complete linebacker.  Arguably the most complete linebacker on the team right now (though likely everyone acknowledges that title will undisputedly apply to Luke Kuechly at some point).

Archived