• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

I'd like a cup for Klose as well. I actually picked Germany to win, though that was mostly me being a homer. I think Kroos, Gotze, Reus, Draxler, etc...will have a lot of time to develop alongside these older guys. 2018 will have the right blend of experience and emerging talent. Especially with the amount of European club competition those guys already have.

I still think Reus will be one of the best players in the world by the time 2018 rolls around.

I hate that Reus is missing this Cup. He certainly will be amongst the world's best in 18'.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I hate that Reus is missing this Cup. He certainly will be amongst the world's best in 18'.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You hate to see it happen to anyone. Especially so close to the cup. But I really hate it for Reus. One of the most likable footballers in the world.

I need to get myself a new Germany jersey...not sure which player to go with though. I've always been a huge fan of Lahm and Schweinsteiger but I may opt for one of the young talents this time around. 

Yea. I have a Ballack kit and I have a Reus from Euro 2012. I want a Lahm.

It's a shame to see the refs give Brazil a match so early. We all knew it was going to happen, but it still sucks to see.

I also thought it would be less subtle with all the issues that FIFA is going through right now (Qatar bidding, rigging games etc.), but my heavens that was brutal.

Maybe this incident will actually make it less likely that refs do it again later in the tournament. 

Nahhhhhhhh.

Archived