• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Indiana is gonna beat Miami, nothing surprising about it. They don't have anyone who can guard West or Hibbert. Then throw in George who is a top 5 perimeter player in the league.

LeBron will opt out and run to Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York.

Miami "fans" will take over Charlotte wearing one of those colors next season, of possibly OKC if they win.

How in the fuging world could you hate the Spurs? And you can hope all you want, but I doubt the Heat get by the Pacers, and even if they do, OKC or SA will kick the sh*t out of them in the finals. Spurs got absolutely robbed last year. That championship has an asterisk next to it in the record books.

Last time i checked, it aint over till its over, and the spurs lost that game 6 fair and square they didnt get robbed the better team made the plays necessary to win

Last time i checked, it aint over till its over, and the spurs lost that game 6 fair and square they didnt get robbed the better team made the plays necessary to win

You are retarded. After Ray Allen tied it up with that 3, Ginobli went down the court to try and score, went up and about 4 Heat hands smacked his arm so hard he probably sh*t himself, and no foul was called. That foul would have given him 2 foul shots which he would've made at least one of, and there were about 2 seconds on the clock. After the game, a former head of officiating came out and said it was bullsh*t and that the Spurs got robbed. I could name another 20 plays that game that were bullsh(t calls in favor of the Heat, and the Spurs were still winning despite that sh(t. Don't even try fuging telling me that was "fair and square."

what?

"Miami is going to win game 2." How fuging stupid can you be? Saying anything definitive like that just makes you look like a complete retard. If you said something like, "I think Miami will win game 2" or "I bet/hope Miami wins game 2" then I wouldn't give a sh*t. But when people say sh*t like what you said it makes them look retarded. Just like you are, retarded.

Archived