• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I leave in peace...

27atwater

Great game fellas...for you. I kinda had a feelin, since everyone was talking about our run D, that you would toss it around like ya did. W/o Champ our pass D is a shell of itself. Anyways. Good game and good luck the rest of the way. I'm rooting for you guys the rest of the way...and sorry, but Tampa next week vs SD. I think you and NYG are tops in the NFC and you have the momentum. IMHO, the team who may sneak up on the NFC is Philly, so watch out. I HATE the Iggles.

Good on ya sir. Best of luck in you endevours.

Tell Mr. Shanahan to spend some picks on D this April, and you might have a powerhouse in a year or two.

Screw Shanny. he never listens to us. I went over his head. I told Santa I want a pass rushing DE, a MLB and a Safety.

thanks for being a good sport. i know it is hard to do so. good luck to you.

Ya gotta keep things in perspective. As much as I get invested, it's still just football. My fav team has 2 rings and they'll get more eventually. Besides, no championship can ever be as sweet as seeing Elway get his first. I said that night, if they never get another, all is okay now.

The only team I really get that amped up for is SD and that is beacuse I see P Rivers as a flaming a-hole. I know he played college ball down this way, but dude is a prick.

Archived