• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Zod

I understand you guys want your own subforum but I don't understand why you guys feel that you gotta talk poo about nascar. Its like since you dont like nascar its deemded stupid, irrelevant and full of broke ass hicks.

Hell there are as many "rednecks" at a panther game as a nascar race..if we include Saints football games they are all hicks lol.

I just think its fuging wack that some of you guys have a false feeling of superiority because your a fan of a different sport

I understand you guys want your own subforum but I don't understand why you guys feel that you gotta talk poo about nascar. Its like since you dont like nascar its deemded stupid, irrelevant and full of broke ass hicks.

Hell there are as many "rednecks" at a panther game as a nascar race..if we include Saints football games they are all hicks lol.

I just think its fuging wack that some of you guys have a false feeling of superiority because your a fan of a different sport

Go back and look at the first post. That's why people do it. Soccer fans deal with the "your sports is stupid" crap way more than NASCAR I'd bet.

BoA stadium holds 70k.  Nascar tracks host 100k+.

If you can, do the math.

I think there are more yuppies at a panthers game than anything.

Dude look at who posted ,some nobody troll. He probably was just trying to make post so he could start a thread.

But yea as a nascar fan I hear the same comments you hear...your sports boring ..I dont get it..all you do is turn left(maybe not that one)

True.

I personally don't get involved in in the "your sport is stupid and you're stupid for liking it" crap like a lot of people. I don't care for NASCAR, so I just avoid watching it. If it were entirely up to me, I would just have had a soccer sub added instead of trying to take over the NASCAR sub. Alas, the NASCAR sub didn't have a lot of action.

Those numbers are a bit exaggerated. .

The last death in Nascar due to carbon dioxide was back in 1990 when ole "skidmarks" Bobby Parks was running in the Talladega 500. Skidmarks was running near the bottom when aanother car came up on his rear and hit him really hard . The other car rammed him so hard his oil pan got loose started leaking and gave him a leaky rear.skidmarks ended up with his rear end destroyed . After the race he was broke and depressed he took his car to the turn 4 infield and ran a hose from the exhaust to his window and was determined to kill himself ..Before he passed out his door opened and stood before him was a new car owner who said " if you give me an alejandro..(dude on dude bj in a Bentley while wearing a Saints visor) I will put you on my nascar team".

Later that week a new driver was announced in Nascar...that drivers name was Jeff Gordon.

Archived