• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Again, you took the time to post pictures of Nascar in multiple sub forums knowing it would be noticed. Who's taking it too seriously again?

If I were taking it seriously, wouldn't I argue vehemently against the idea of it being all soccer? Or wouldn't I just stay away? Posting a picture took seconds of work. Getting riled up over it and planning "revenge" the next time, assuming there is a next time, a NASCAR thread is posted, now that's taking it seriously.

If I were taking it seriously, wouldn't I argue vehemently against the idea of it being all soccer? Or wouldn't I just stay away? Posting a picture took seconds of work. Getting riled up over it and planning "revenge" the next time, assuming there is a next time, a NASCAR thread is posted, now that's taking it seriously.

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm font. If you think I'm actually going to bother to open a Nascar thread let alone waste my time posting irrelevant poo in it you've got another thing coming....

Looks like Juventus may want Glen Johnson in January. Why the hell they'd want him, I have no idea. Hopefully it's true.

Juventus is right on the verge of slipping into nothingness. If they didn't play in Serie A they would already be there. 

Step 1) Post pictures of Nascar in every soccer thread

Step 2) Wait for reaction and act like it's a vehement display of anger and superiority

Step 3) Respond with "salty" dogma repeatedly while hoping to get a rise out of folks

Step 4) Passive-aggressively act like a victim while making the case that no one should care

Step 5) Rinse and repeat

Really... bring something more than that. Try something truly flashy... I'm already bored with this. But I expect the same "but you're responding - hurr-hurr" schtick, so I'm not getting my hopes up. So, unless you come up with something a little more original, then this will be the last time I actually do respond. Sorry to call out your troll plan like that, but it's already lost the flavor.

Oh, and thanks for bringing even more traffic to the soccer threads, it just makes our case even stronger to eliminate the other half of this forum. Kudos!

Archived