• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

A reaction by facial expression is not complaining. Complaining actually requires words to come out of your mouth. Every time LeBron gets fouled and it's not called or he gets called for a foul all you see is his big fuging mouth running off at the refs. Duncan (and all other players) every once in a while will get emotional and say something or make expressions like that, but with LeBron it's literally every single time something doesn't go his way. And he's not just "looking upset" like Duncan is, he's actually complaining with sh*t coming out of his mouth. LeBron is the most immature 10 year veteran of any sport ever. 

Lol of course you can complain with your facial expression, its showing up the ref up and you can absolutely get a tech for it (not that you should, but it has happened, just ask Timmy).  And the Spurs talk to the refs when they complain too, just like every other team in the NBA. You must be too busy bitching about the latest thing Lebron did to notice

He obviously half-assed it his entire career here.

He's not the same player.

He quit on the Bobcats organization. Plain and simple. No other way around it. He sat on the bench, pouted, and basically half assed it and played when he wanted to, then after the games would whine and pout some more to the media. He basically black balled himself off the team and then slept on Tony Parker's couch while he was out cheating on Eva Longoria. 

It's one of the most classless and most unprofessional antics I've ever seen from a pro athlete. He doesn't deserve a ring. 

Do yall see that old ass man behind the Heat's bench? 

Obnoxiously colored Columbia fishing shirt unbuttoned down one too many = check

1980s gold necklace = check

thick mustache obviously touched up with some just for me 2 hours ago = check

typical miami heat bandwagon fan = check

Never said Duncan didn't.

He also didn't enter the league as a pre-madona, egotistical, bitch.

And I'll talk about James if I want to talk about James and there's not a damn thing you can do about it tough guy.

Calm down Nancy, because for one I wasn't even talking to or about you.  I never even seen a post of you mentioning Tim Duncan.

It was directed at thomas for bitching about LeBron complaining and then talking about how Duncan doesn't complain to the refs.

Literally just 5 minutes ago Duncan makes that bitchy face and complains to the refs.  It was funny, and I was hoping thomas seen it.

Lol, Duncan never bitches to the refs huh?

Ooookay.  Shut the fug up about LeBron please.

A lot of players do it in every sport. Doesn't make it right BUT It's the way Lebron does it that bothers a lot of people. If he goes inside and if someone even lets out a fart in his direction and there isn't a whistle...he throws his hands up like he's having a seizure and then has that stupid little look on his face like he just saw a ghost run across the court. 

Meanwhile, he has absolutely no problem (and you can refer to the Bobcats series if you need any evidence) throwing elbows and illegally clearing people out of the way down low. He damn near threw Gerald Henderson back to row four during game 3. No call. Not to mention the extra step(s) he is awarded every now and then just so the NBA can maybe have a "highlight" for Sportscenter or some dumb commercial with an old 80s song on it. 

Brady is the same way. If you sack him you better pray that he still has the ball in his hand or there's a good chance you're getting a roughing the passer call or Brady is gonna get up and whine and whine until he gets a makeup call. 

Both are very good players but also whiny entitled bitchboys. It's the way it is. 

Archived