• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

The Spurs won with Danny Green not shooting well till really late and not getting much offensively from Leonard. On top of that the Spurs had tons of turnovers and miscues through the first three quarters.......

Uh oh

Also how bad did James' cramps get and will that get situated in the next few games....

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Lol Heat had this game stole.  Spurs dodged a motha fuging bullet.

You are fuging retarded. Spurs turned the ball over 23 times and ended the game on a 31-9 run, LeBron wouldn't have made a difference. Spurs averaged 12.2 turnovers per game in the rest of the playoffs and they played like sh*t tonight through 3. They won't play like that the rest of the games, this series is over. Heat fuging suck.

You are fuging retarded. Spurs turned the ball over 23 times and ended the game on a 31-9 run, LeBron wouldn't have made a difference. Spurs averaged 12.2 turnovers per game in the rest of the playoffs and they played like sh*t tonight through 3. They won't play like that the rest of the games, this series is over. Heat fuging suck.

Heat usually always respond. I like the Spurs chances but to say it's over after Game 1 is not true yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah, it's retarded to think that the were up, what, like 10 points before the best player in the world misses most the 4th quarter and they immediately go on a run.  Spurs were starting to look lost before that.

Take off the LeBron hate goggles for a second, the dude is good.  A player of that caliber suddenly going down that changes the whole got damn game and the plan.

Playing with the flu and getting severe cramps when your body literally fails on you aren't the same thing.  I love some Jordan and that game is legendary... but come on now.

i think they wouldve won had lebron not played the last like 7 minutes, but just they just gotta hope hes healthy for game 2

Get real buddy, LeBron bitched out because he sucks. Remember the flu game? Oh that's right you weren't even alive then or you were maybe a few months old. Jordan played through the pain, LeBron can't. Don't ever try to say LeBron is better than Jordan, he couldn't even hold his jockstrap. 

Archived