• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell is wrong with women?!

Cat

Yeah guys tend to have really bland conversations. Especially guys that don't know each other well. To be honest I would feel more comfortable talking about sex with a female acquaintance then a male friend. Guys like bust each others balls over everything. Not much real talk.

Yeah, that's true. My guy friends ask me this stuff all the time but wouldn't even think about mentioning it to their bros.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Who the hell doesn't know where the clit is?  Hell, South Park had an entire movie devoted to finding it.  If Kyle and the boys can, so can you.

BTW...the Vitamin Shoppe has better deals on Liberator pushin' cushions.  Usually.  And I'd shoot anybody who would actually listen to Sade for more than a second in any scenario.

Who the hell doesn't know where the clit is?  Hell, South Park had an entire movie devoted to finding it.  If Kyle and the boys can, so can you.

BTW...the Vitamin Shoppe has better deals on Liberator pushin' cushions.  Usually.  And I'd shoot anybody who would actually listen to Sade for more than a second in any scenario.

It's not knowing where it is, it's knowing how to use it. I bet the average man just flicks his tongue around like they do in pr0n. (hint: they do that so the vag is still visible)

Try something from www.lelo.com. They're like the Apple Computers of sex toys. They're very aesthetically pleasing and extremely well made/effective. You can usually get them a lot cheaper on Amazon. Floppin recommended them in a thread a couple of years ago. They're great. Not every woman feels comfortable with a glossy, purple 'Rabbit' in their bedside drawer. Lelo toys are much more understated.

There's also a company called JimmyJane that makes these great candles that are basically made out of massage oil. Those are a lot of fun as well.

Wow. They look very sleek, if I may.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived