• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which wild card teams do you not want to face in playoffs

Guenhwyvar

I don't fear the Viking if we are playing at BOA.

As far as who I would fear the most even playing at BOA it would be the Eagles/Cowboys. Only one of those teams are making the playoffs is the best news but still they are both playing really good ball right now. The Vikings have been playing well but I just don't see them being able to win on the road in the playoffs with Jackson or Gus at QB.

The only team that the Carolina Panthers should be afraid to face in any of the post season games is the uninspired, unprepared Panthers that laid a couple of eggs this year (particularly in Tampa). When on our game, no team can touch us.

Never been a problem under Fox in the post season.

Dallas would worry me the most with Barber, our secondary communication problems and what looks to be a VERY good defense.

The only team that the Carolina Panthers should be afraid to face in any of the post season games is the uninspired, unprepared Panthers that laid a couple of eggs this year (particularly in Tampa). When on our game, no team can touch us.

All unprepared teams for a game are just those whose weaknesses have been taken advantage of. Our offensive weaknesses are blitzing defenses and hugh run stopping DT. I can see vikings and dallas as serious threats. If we can avoid these two teams on our road to the super bowl, so much the better.

Dallas

Philly

Bucs

Falcons

Vikings

Bears

For me its the vikings (gets delhomme rattled and only team I feel that can really stifle our running game) and the cowboys (their defense is probably the best in the nfc)

Honestly, none of these teams scare me, if we get to play them at "The Bank"

After the win next Sunday night...

I can't say I think the Falcon's aren't playing good football right now. It's a divisional game and we know each other very well. I wouldn't be over confident on this one.

Dallas, because of all the freakin Dallas fans that some how fill the stadium. Hell, I saw a few Dallas jerseys at the game yesterday. Had one guy in front of me with a jersey on and holding a sign up that said "Go Cowboys." The people that had those seats showed up and he had to move. I think we can beat them, but I'd hate to see the home field advantage go away because they have more fans in the stadium than we do.

Archived