• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

Bledsoe plays the point. So I assume any deal would include Kemba (Kemba + Henderson or Biyombo)? Kemba's got two years left on a good deal, so the question is how much of an upgrade at PG is that really? I think I'd prefer EB straight-up (it's close), but not sure he's worth the price.

Bledsoe plays the point. So I assume any deal would include Kemba (Kemba + Henderson or Biyombo)? Kemba's got two years left on a good deal, so the question is how much of an upgrade at PG is that really? I think I'd prefer EB straight-up (it's close), but not sure he's worth the price.

It won't happen but for the sake of discussion the Suns just won 50 games out of the west running with a 2-PG backcourt in Bledsoe and Dragic.

The Suns and Pistons should just swap disgruntled RFAs in Bledsoe and Monroe respectively but that makes too much sense to actually happen.

I really don't think it's going to happen. Part of the reason we even brought Lance in was because of his and Kemba's prior relationship. I think the Hornets are done with moves.

I don't believe that bullshit one bit. You guys read so much into these crap that they put out.

MJ wanted Lance bc he wanted Lance. It just so happens that Lance and Kemba both were from NY. They never played together too other than one outside game.

Yup . I would assume that Kemba would be in the mix, but didn't want to bc people on here get butthurt once his name comes up.

If Bledsoe is healthy and a deal is there, we'd be stupid not to make it. EB is 2x the player Kemba is.

I don't believe that bullshit one bit. You guys read so much into these crap that they put out.

MJ wanted Lance bc he wanted Lance. It just so happens that Lance and Kemba both were from NY. They never played together too other than one outside game.

Lance's freestyle mentioning Kemba would already be dated one week after its release. It won't happen simply for that reason.

Yup . I would assume that Kemba would be in the mix, but didn't want to bc people on here get butthurt once his name comes up.

If Bledsoe is healthy and a deal is there, we'd be stupid not to make it. EB is 2x the player Kemba is.

Idk if Eric Bledsoe is twice the player Kemba is, what is your proof?

Yes he averages more ppg but there is more to a player than his scoring ability and also the system he's playing in and the players around him could effect how good/bad his stats are.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Idk if Eric Bledsoe is twice the player Kemba is, what is your proof?

Yes he averages more ppg but there is more to a player than his scoring ability and also the system he's playing in and the players around him could effect how good/bad his stats are.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm not even looking at stats here bro.

If you've kept up with both of their career, you'd know. EB and Kemba are similar: two guards, shoot first PG, not great passer. But, Bledsoe is a threat when he's on the court. Kid can shoot and score from anywhere. Kemba is a mediocre shooter/scorer. Also, he's a better athlete and ball handler than Kemba. Probably a better defender too.

EB brings more offensive game than Kemba. Defenses have to stay honest on EB compared to Kemba.

Archived