• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underrated/Overrated

Mol3m4n

Last year wasn't really Matt Ryan's fault. He had a poo OL blocking for him and he lost Julio mid way. Roddy white is also sliding down into a WR2. Eli is a 2 time superbowl champ and he played like poo last year because of his OL.

I am not a fan of Ryan but he did do a great job taking the falcons to the playoffs the past few years.

But 4-12? An elite QB, which is how they're paying him, should be worth 4 wins basically by himself.

I've never seen a team drop off like that without a QB problem. I expect them to be better this year, but if I were a Falcons fan I'd be real worried about how good Ryan really is.

this is bullshit

he makes the same kind of plays Cam does. he's actually incredible to watch.

as for overrated/underated:

overrated: luck (this is only because of media hype, dude can ball out but they have anointed him wayyyyyyyy too early)

underrated: TD (dude gets almost zero attention) but for non panther big ben.

Bullshit! Put this guy on a below average team!!

Overrated: Flacco, Kaepernick, Luck, RGIII, Crabtree

Underrated:TD, Lavonte David, Tannehill

I was thinking about putting David as underrated because of his snubs from the media. However, I have to say that he is OVERRATED by the fans. To claim that he is the best defensive player in the league is a stretch. Especially when playing for a Tampa D that was mediocre last year and racking up stats because no one else can. I expect Tampa's D to be better as a whole this year but David won't get his gaudy stats.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Overrated...

Andrew Luck

Patrick Peterson

Aqib Talib

Alshon Jeffery

Demaryius Thomas

Julian Thomas

Greg Hardy (Yeah, I said it)

Michael Crabtree

Percy Harvin

Eddie Lacy

Dennis Pitta

Underrated...

Thomas Davis (as we all said)

Tony Romo

EJ Manuel

Anterraun Verner

Ryan Tannehill

Gio Bernard

Andre Ellington

Brandon Marshall

Vincent Jackson

Robert Woods

Stevie Johnson

Vontaze Burfict

KJ Wright

Joe Haden

Calais Campbell

Lavonte David

Man I don't know, those 3 being overrated is hard to agree with.

I really do not understand how bay bay Thomas is considered overrated. Dude has out up numbers for the last 2-3 years plus he has elite size, speed, hands, and route running ability coming from a school that runs the triple option offense.i bet the league disagrees with you and he will get paid soon.

Archived